Our services in electronics manufacturing.
ECI Technology provides manufacturing solutions that includes engineering and manufacturing assistance in various industries. State-of-the-art equipment and continued investment in upgrading are combined with quality services and cost-effective manufacturing. Complete operations from component procurement, bare PCB fabrication prototyping, pilot runs, or high volume production including full System Level and Cable assembly are included. Engineering and Manufacturing personnel are trained to support customer requirements and process control for system integration and component testing services.
Full electronics high speed assembly manufacturing services.
- Full Multilayer PCB manufacturing Facility
- High Speed Surface Placement Machines
- AOI inspection on SMT
- Selective Soldering Capability
- Wave Soldering Capability
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Box Assembly
- X-ray and Automatic Rework Stations
- Wiring Harness Prep/Routing
- Cable Harness Assembly
Complete Printed Circuit Board fabrication, providing high quality, rapid and cost effective delivery. Whether it is a single board, prototype, large volume production, single layer or multi-layer boards varying in complexities, ECI Technology can accommodate complete Printed Circuit Board fabrication, while providing high quality, rapid turnaround and cost-effective delivery. Our fully-equipped state-of-the-art PCB fabrication facility, which uses a wide variety of materials and technologies, will meet your needs.
- Maximum Number of Layers: 12
- Copper Thickness: 0.5 oz to 4.0 oz
- Minimum Line Width: 3-mil
- Minimum Line Spacing: 3-mil
- Blind/Buried Vias
- Controlled Impedance
- Different color solder mask
- Various materials such as FR4, Teflon, Rogers, Arlon, Aluminum substrate
- IPC-A-600G standards
Complete mechanical and system level assembly in plastic or metal enclosures including wiring harness routing and connector terminations.
- Jig and fixture design to support automated assembly lines
- Torque and calibration on complex assemblies
- Gasket sealing and electronic epoxy encapsulation
- Final test and verification and box packaging
Cable assembly capability from single to multi complex cable harness, quick response time and competitive costs.
- Multi-purpose crimping tools
- Automated cutting and trimming tools
- Civil and Military cable standards
- Cable assemblies for harsh environments
- Over-molding and sealed cables
- Connector and lead termination encapsulation